The following information should be used in considering a member for the Hall of Fame membership:
- The length of service shall be a minimum of fifteen years of high school baseball coaching.
- Fifteen to twenty years of high school baseball coaching means that the nominee must be retired for a minimum of five years.
- Over twenty years of coaching high school baseball means that the nominee must be retired for a minimum of two years.
- Over twenty-five years is automatically eligible.
- Longevity in Coaching
- Activity in the MBCA
- Coaching Record
Please submit the following:
- Fill out the form below
- Letter(s) of recommendation should be emailed to Wayne Hancock at email@example.com
Nomination’s must be submitted by November 1
Click here to contact Wayne Hancock