The MBCA will award up to four (4) scholarships valued up to $1,000 each based on the criteria set forth below in conjunction with player’s application.
The following information should be used in considering a player to be awarded the MBCA Scholarship:
- The player’s academic achievement.
- The player’s character.
- The player’s financial need.
- The coach must be a member of the MBCA.
- The player must be a senior.
- The player must make a significant contribution to the team, demonstrating baseball ability.
Please submit the following:
- Fill out the form below
- Submit 500 (max) word essay (pdf) describing importance of baseball to player’s life, what this scholarship would mean to the player, and any other information that would help the committee choose worthy recipients. Also, include player’s transcript demonstrating academic achievement. Both transcript and essay should be emailed to email@example.com
Applications must be submitted by June 1
Anticipated Announcement of Scholarship Recipient(s):
By June 15
Email George Cornwell at firstname.lastname@example.org